Hot Taxi Laps - VLN Race Taxi
The VLN Race series is the highlight of the Nürburgring racing calendar - held monthly, these feature the best of the best drivers, pitting themselves against the harshest conditions.
Take a passenger seat in our race-car and you could be leaving the crowded VLN pitlane and entering the 23km Nürburgring 'Combined Track' under full race conditions. Hold on to your harnesses as we show you what it's like to jump over the entrance to Schwedenkreuz at over 260kph (160mph)! Feel the G-forces as you undergo over 2g of lateral acceleration through the Caracciola Karussell.
What do you need to know about the RSR 'Hot Taxi Lap'?
- A 'taxi lap', 'pax lap' or 'hot lap' is where you sit passenger next to a racing driver who will demonstrate the limits of the car.
- RSR offers laps during VLN Race Practice sessions (Nordschleife + Grand Prix track - VLN Race Circuit).
- Due to extreme speeds the 20+ kilometers will be covered around 10 minutes (Most often faster!).
- For this program you need to be fit and not scared of close racing action or the occasional sideways moment.
- Minimum Age: 18
- We supply helmets and race suits when needed, as well as all other gear for your experience.
- Taxi laps are only available with prior booking and on selected days. Please look at the calendar below for the dates.
VLN Race Taxi Dates
|24.03.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|07.04.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|23.06.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|07.07.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|18.08.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|01.09.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|22.09.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|06.10.2017||VLN Race Practice|
|20.10.2017||VLN Race Practice|
Pricing and Cars
We will try our best to put you in the car of choice, but this can vary depending on numbers booked and availability.
- BMW M235i VLN Spec - €429
- Porsche Cayman S VLN Spec - €449
Booking Form and Information
For more information, you can contact us directly using our contact form.
Nürburgring Hot Taxi Lap Booking form
Fill in your details to reserve an exciting passenger ride / hot lap (or 'taxi lap') around the Nurburgring track.