Road Tour - Nürburgring Road Tour
Drive on a guided road tour around the amazing Nurburgring, including stops to talk at the most interesting sections of the old Nordschleife and experiencing the best driving roads around the Eifel region!
We start by leaving the village of Nürburg and driving the old and long forgotten Südschleife. Then we continue via twisty and perfectly surfaced roads (often used as tarmac rally stages) alongside the Nordschleife with stops at Hatzenbach, Hocheichen, Wehrseifen, Breidscheid, Ex-Mühle, Bergwerk, Hohe Acht, Brünnchen and Pflanzgarten. On each location you will learn about the ideal line, the history, the issues of safety and how best to drive on a public day.
We also pass by some of the (often secret) manufacturer testing facilities for the Nurburgring, ending the tour with a drive out on our favourite twisty roads surrounding the ‘ring.
At A Glance
- A tour of the Nürburgring area
- Starts from the RSRNurburg Office in Germany
- Driving on the public roads
- Up to 3 hours long, depending on preferences
- Prices starting from €299
- Great preparation before you drive the circuit
- Our most popular tour
- A great, (relatively) economical way to experience the best supercars we have to offer!
Booking Form and Information:
For more information, you can contact us directly using our contact form.
Nürburgring Road Tour Booking Form - Complete this form to book our Nürburgring Road Tour - a great intro to the 'ring and an opportunity to drive our sports cars or supercars on the beautiful public roads around the 'ring.