One-Day Academy Course
Our One-Day Advanced Academy Program combines theory with on-track practical work during the same day. A dedicated instructor will follow you during the day, coaching you both from the passenger seat and through Theory Sessions and Data Sessions (optional).
All our courses are focused 100% on you and your needs with as much one-on-one time as possible to maximise your learning and extending the boundaries of your skill set!
Our courses can cater for any level, from first timers to shaving tenths of a seconds, whatever your goal is, RSRNurburg will make sure you achieve it!
These programmes run through the full day, and is focused on practical work, with theory concepts explained to you throughout the day.
Single Day Academy Course Programme: €1999
Standard Package Includes:
- Single Day Academy Course: €1999
- Full-Day instruction
- One-On-One practical coaching
- Theory Sessions throughout the day
- Race Navigator or RaceLogic Vbox Data and Video Systems
- Up to10 laps on the Nordschleife track in a Renault Megane RS265 (LHD/RHD, MANU) or VW Scirocco GTS (LHD,AUTO)
- Fuel included
- Lunch and Catering on the day
- Trackday Entry Fees (Where applicable)
- Track insurance
- Upgrade to 16 Laps of the Nordschleife Track: €400
- Upgrade to 20 Laps of the Nordschleife Track: €650
Rear Wheel Drive Upgrade Pack: +€750
The Rear Wheel Drive Upgrade pack is for someone who already understands the basics of performance driving but wants to extend his skill set, becoming a better, and therefore faster driver. This program is focused on improving your skills to start recognizing and correct mistakes on your own and become faster and more consistent! This package is suitable both for beginners and track-day drivers alike!
- Rear Wheel Drive Upgrade Pack: +€750
- Upgrade to BMW M235i (LHD,AUTO,MANU)
- Upgrades to up to 16 laps on the Nordschleife track
"Racer“ Upgrade Program: +€1500
The Racer program is serious stuff, the ultimate course! It is intended for the seasoned driver and club or pro racer that wants to improve his racecraft and speed. You will uncover all the techniques that you need to achieve maximum speed over a race weekend, from understanding and self-improving to control your mind and feelings to perform at your peak. We will also discuss about fitness and how to manage a car on a long distance race! This package is suitable both for Club-Racer and Pro-Racers alike, and we are able to deliver the program directly on site during your race weekend, helping you out in real-time to achieve your goals, following your progress from free-practice to the podium!
- Racer Upgrade Program: +€1500 (Available only on supported Trackdays)
- Upgrades to a BMW 130i Race Car (V5 Class,LHD,MANU) or Clio Cup Race Car (V3 Class,LHD,SEQ)
- Upgrades to 20 laps on the Nordschleife track
Two Day In-Depth Advanced Academy Program Vs. Single Day Course
If you're looking for the ultimate in track preparation, then consider our two day in-depth Advanced academy program. The 2 day program contains all the material from the single day course, but adds in comprehensive classroom theory learning sessions and a guided track-side tour of Nürburgring Nordschleife. You will make stops at intergral parts of the circuit, discussing lines, turn-in points, braking zones and general track strategies.
This also gives you a chance to test the car you'll be driving on track out on the public roads, meaning you'll have the chance to get a feel for the car before the stress of the circuit (Excluding race cars). There's no replacement for preparation, and our two day in-depth advanced academy course is as prepared as one can be!
For more information and pricing follow the link here: Two Day In-Depth Advanced Academy Course