Ultimate VLN Race Weekend
Ultimate VLN Racing Weekend
Get Close to the Action!
The VLN race series comes to Nurburgring 10 times a year... It's the most popular racing feature on the calendar with hundreds of thousands of fans attending race days and is watched by over 1,3 billion people annually on TV - it really is popular and just as thrilling as it would suggest!
Set in the Eifel mountains, the combined Nordschleife and Nurburgring GP track of 26km’s is the ultimate challenge. No wonder hundreds of die hard racers from around the globe come out every year to prove they have what it really takes to mix it up with the best in the world. With races containg up to 700 drivers and over 200 cars, this is one exciting series!
RSRNurburg has a package for racing and track enthusiasts alike... The Ultimate VLN Race Weekend is great for corporate getaways, incentive trips, prize giveaways, birthday weekends or simply a weekend away from the business.
At a Glance
- A full weekend of action
- Based around the exciting VLN race series on the Nürburgring (see 2015 dates below)
- Excludes Accommodation, however this can be added for an extra cost.
- Includes selected meals
- Get up close to the race teams and the action on Pit lane during the Race
- Includes Hot Taxi lap on the Race Practice session.
- Includes Road Tours and Laps driving for yourself!
- Take a backstage tour of the GP track, and tickets for the motorsport museum.
- Track laps include fuel, lap tickets and an instructor for your first lap
- Minimum Age: 18
Program of events:
Please note: Programme events may differ in timing from the below example.
- Take a Guided Road Tour around the Nürburgring area in one of our BMW M235i cars.
- Experience a Hot Taxi Lap during the Race Practice Session, all running from the crazy pit-lane!
- Dinner at the famous Pistenklause Restaurant amongst the race drivers, teams and hardcore fans.
- Do a Backstage tour of the GP Track facilities, and we provide you with tickets for the motorsport museum to use at your own leisure
- Experience the real Nurburgring on a race day with thousands of fans everywhere.
- Head to the GP circuit straight to pits to get up close and personal with your favourite teams, cars and drivers.
- Do a grid walk and watch the start of the race up close and personal
- Then we head to the VIP Hospitality Lounge for the afternoon to watch the race!
- This VIP Lounge directly overlooks the pits where you will be served lunch, snacks and drinks all day long...
- When the race is finished, go backstage and see the visual abuse firsthand the cars have endured over the race.
- Saturday evening is at your leisure...
- The track is open the whole day for tourist driving so it’s your chance to get out there and drive the notorious ‘Ring yourself.
- Our team will go through a safety briefing with you about driving and keeping yourself safe on track
- Drive a Renault Megane (Or similar) car for 6 laps, with an instructor sitting beside you on your first lap
Book your weekend around these upcoming VLN Race Dates!
|25.03.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 1|
|08.04.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 2|
|24.06.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 3|
|08.07.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 4|
|19.08.2017||VLN 6 Hours - Race 5|
|02.09.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 6|
|23.09.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 7|
|07.10.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 8|
|21.10.2017||VLN 4 Hours - Race 9|
Pricing and Extras
- Various Options and Upgrades are available.
- Pricing for the weekend starts at €2499 for one person / driver
- Second person / driver (Second taxi lap, entry & VIP tickets, meals, sharing cars on tour and track): €1049 extra
- Upgrades on the Tour Car and Track
- Accommodation options
- Group Package deals
- Upgrade on VLN Taxi laps with Sabine Schmitz
- Trackdays on the Amazing Spa-Francorchamps
- Airport pickups
Booking and Information
For more information, you can contact us directly using our contact form.
Ultimate VLN Race Weekend Booking Form - Complete this form to book for the Ultimate VLN Race Weekend at the Nürburgring. Includes a tour of the area, time on track, VIP hospitality and more!
VLN Race Trailer