Driving Academy - Car Control Clinic
RSR Car Control Clinic
Many drivers struggle when they reach the absolute limit of their car on a race track. For every driver, this is the most crucial time to be firmly in control. Learning these essential skills in an open environment can be very difficult, not to mention dangerous and costly when you get it all wrong. The mighty Nordschleife is an extremely difficult race track. It was built to test man and machine to the absolute limit. Negative & positive cambers, high & steep curbs, un-even and bumpy braking zones are all part of this tracks notorious heart. The Car Control Clinic revolves around creating advanced skills that you can take to the track in a low-speed, yet challenging environment where one can get comfortable with car control in varying degrees. The risks are lower and it's a much safer (and ultimately cheaper) environment to learn everything, from the basics of steering correction through to refined drifting in the wet. Prepare yourself correctly for the mighty Nordschleife, no matter the conditions.
Car Control Clinic at a Glance
- Held year round at the Nürburgring Driver Safety Centre
- Drive your own car or hire a car from RSR
- Improve your car handling skills, in a safe environment
- Experience taking your car to the limit, so you are better prepared for the track
Half Day Training (4 Hours) - Course only, excludes rental car
- Price for First Participant / First Car: €769
- Specialised Drift training: +150€
- Additional Participants / Additional Cars: €580 per person / car
Full Day Training (8 Hours) - Course only, excludes rental car
- Price for First Participant / First Car: €1149
- Additional Participants / Additional Cars: €925 per person / car
Booking and More Information
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
- RSRNurburg Car Control Clinic Form
Complete this form to take part in one of our Car Control Clinic on the Nürburgring FSZ (Driver Safety Centre).