Road Tour - Sports Cars & Castles Tour
Sports Cars and Castles Road Tour
Germany has some of the finest Castles in the world… If you never been to one before, its simply a must do on your bucket list. RSR not only provides the thrills on the race track, we provide you the opportunity for a guided road tour in our top sports cars to some of the best Castles in the region. Along the route we drive the beautiful twisty roads, allowing you to find out all about the cars dynamics from their handling characteristics. On our way out to the Mosel wine region, we experience some great roads and scenery. Once we arrive, we break for a luncheon in the stunning historical city of Cochem along side the Mosel river and below the picturesque views of the fairly tale-like Cochem Castle on the hill side. From there our next stop is the magnificent Burg Eltz Castle from the 14th Century which till date, has had 33 generations live in it. The road home certainly doesn't disappoint with a multitude of photo opportunities as we climb back up the hilly mountainside and then make the run back to Nürburg.
Castle Tour At A Glance
- A countryside tour down the Mosel River and wine region
- Driving sports cars and visiting German castles
- A scenic, relaxed drive
- Includes lunch and entry plus guided tour to one castle
- You drive the car, and follow behind our lead car in a convoy style
- Runs from 10am to 5pm.
- Prices starting from €595
- Nürburgring Road Tour: Starting from 595€
- Car upgrades available
- Private Tour (Less than 3 customer cars participating in the road tour): 400€
Booking and More Information
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
- Sports Cars & Castles Road Tour Booking Form
Complete this form to book our Sport Cars & Castles Road Tour - the best way to see some of the amazing castles that we have here in Germany, all whilst driving some of our favourite roads! Take a few hours and a great break away from the track by heading out towards the lovely Mosel river and wine region.