Standard Vs. Modified
Standard Vs. Modified Program
Have you always wondered just how much difference a set of good quality coil-over suspension would make to your car? What about lightweight alloy wheels and semi slick tyres? How good does a proper exhaust sound? When it comes to modifying your own car, these questions make all the difference - and it's something that most won't have a chance to test, until it's too late. Welcome to the Standard Vs. Modified programme, allowing you to test the cars first hand - back to back against a standard version of the car. Gain a subjective opinion by testing the car on the road, or a proper "cold-hard-fact" objective test on the circuit - backed up by the lap time and video data. The subjective road comparison is held on our favourite twisty roads in our part of Germany and Belgium - meaning you get real world experiences; but it gets even better; the circuit used for the track comparison aren't just any local circuit - it's a proper Formula One level race track of Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Both the Road and Track Comparisons come complete with expert guide(s) and instructor(s), ensuring the highest level of safety and peace of mind.
- KW Suspension
- BBS Wheels
- Akrapovic Exhausts
- Michelin Tyres
- RECARO seating
- DTE Systems Chiptuning
- Race Navigator
Road Comparison Programme: A subjective back to back test of a standard car and our special modified version in a guided road tour.
- A guided tour on the public roads
- Duration: 2 - 3 hours, Starts: 10:00am
- Tour guide and fuel included
- Drive both the Standard and Modified Cars
Track Comparison Programme: A proper back to back track comparison experience, with objective data from your laps, driven on Circuit de Spa-francorchamps
- Driven on Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps or the Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Held on an RSRSpa Premium Trackday
- 6 laps (Spa) or 2 laps (Nürburgring) in a standard car
- 6 laps (Spa) or 2 laps (Nürburgring) in a modified car
- Includes fuel and entry fees / lap tickets
- Full time instructor in the car
- Test both the standard and modified cars
Track Car Rental: Hire any of the cars for use on a trackday, or even a Nürburgring Touristenfahrten session.
- Hire a single car to drive on track
- Available for any date or time required (Car availability applicable)
- Available for Trackdays, or Nürburgring Touristenfahrten Sessions
- Certain cars require instruction
Booking and More Information
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
- Standard Vs. Modified Comparison Booking Form
Complete this form to book one of the comparison events in the Standard Vs. Modified Programme.
Check out the www.StandardVsModified.com website for more info on cars and pricing.