Drive the Nürburgring - Track Days
What are Private Trackdays?
Track Days are private events held on the circuit that require pre-registration and an entry fee, but hold many advantages over a standard Public Driving (Touristenfahrten) Session. From full use of the circuit, to relaxed restrictions on car regulations, these days offer many reasons to join in over a standard public session - including lower numbers, and a strict no bus and motorcycle policy and full personal track instruction! On these days you can bring your own car, or hire one of our specially prepared track cars to use on the circuit. Also included is technical assistance and advice on set up and ideal lines, and optional hire of RaceNavigator Video and Data Systems. Our professional instruction is available to you regardless of whether you choose to bring your own car or rent one of ours. RSRNürburg offers both their own Premium Trackdays and trackdays organised with parters to offer you the best dates to drive on the Nürburgring!
If it's your first time to the Nurburgring, make sure to read our guide here!
If you are interested in renting one of our cars for a dedicated track day, take a look in our car garage by clicking here. If not, you can just purchase your track day entry through us.
Trackdays at a glance:
- Private sessions on the track
- Requires a one time entry fee for the day
- On pre-determined dates
- Only registered customers are allowed on track
- One-third to half of the traffic of a 'public' session
- No motorcycles or buses allowed
- Full use of the main Döttinger Höhe straight (Nordschleife)
- A great environment for learning and driver instruction
- More track focused cars allowed on track - and on some days there are no restrictions at all!
- Safety teams and paramedics on standby.
Choose this if:
- You want to get the best experience possible from driving on the Nürburgring
- You want to do multiple laps
- You the possibility to have full instruction while on circuit from an experience RSRNurburg Driving Instructor
- You're flexible with dates, or you can tailor your holiday around a specific date
- You want less cars on track to worry about and no motorcycles!
RSR Premium Trackday Events (Nürburgring):
|26.08.2019||Nürburgring Nordschleife||RSRNurburg Premium Trackday (More info...)||Entry: 895€|
More Trackday Events (Nürburging):
Pricing and Options
- Pricing can vary per event and can range from €595 to €1295 for a full day on track, depending on total number of entries, configuration and organiser.
- For pricing on specific dates, please refer to our trackday calendar, or contact us directly for more information.
- Instruction per hour: €149
- Half Day Instruction: €549
- Full Day Instruction: €949
- RaceNavigator Video and Data System - €199 - Measures g-forces, shows speed, lap times, internam and external video feeds and track map.
- GoPro Rentals - €50 per day
- Race Suit Rentails - €25 per day
Whats the difference between Public Sessions and a Trackday?
|Public Driving Sessions (Touristenfahrten)||Trackdays|
|• Unlimited number of people on track at the same time (up to 10,000 on busy days!)||• Limited to people that have pre-entered (Usually around 120, with 60 on track at once)|
|• You pay per lap (Up to €30)||• You pay one entry fee, and do as many laps as you want|
|• People just turn up and drive, not everyone knows the rules||• Drivers have strict safety briefings, everyone must wear safety helmets|
|• Anyone can drive (16 year olds, uncle bob, inexperienced drivers)||• Like minded drivers|
|• Any road legal car can go on (Vans, busses, station wagons)||• People use more track focused cars.|
|• Motorbikes allowed on track at the same time||• Cars only|
|• Closures happen often, and can take hours to clean up||• Closures still happen, but rarely. Clean up happens quickly and efficiently.|
|• You can only do one lap, then you have to stop for the barriers / come off the track.||• You can keep lapping|
|• You can't use the whole Döttinger Höhe Straight||• Full use of the 2.8km long straight!|
|• For a more casual experience (Good for just trying a few laps)||• Getting to know the circuit properly|
|• Car recovery costs per km (Crashes, breakdowns)||• Car recovery is usually included in the entry price|
|• Overtaking officialy only on the left side (In reality: a free-for-all mess)||• Overtaking rules clearly defined, and much more gentlemanly.|
|Click for more info about Public Touristenfahrten Sessions||Click for more information about trackdays|
Drive My Own Car or a RSR Hire Car?
You can drive on the trackdays with either! When you have your own track tool, then we can organise entry for trackdays for you. We also offer our expert driver instructors to help make sure you get the most out of your time on track! If you can't bring your car (for whatever reason!) then you don't have to miss out! RSR has an extensive fleet of sports cars, to suit most budgets and tastes!
Booking and More Information
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE - Car Hire
- Trackday Car Hire - Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE Booking form
Complete this form only after speaking to us. Use this form to hire one of our cars for a Trackday on the Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE Circuit (Long Circuit).
- RSRNurburg Premium Trackday Entry with CAR HIRE
Complete this form only after speaking to us. Use this form to hire one of our cars on our RSRNurburg Premium Trackday event on the 26th of August 2019 the Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE Circuit (Long Circuit).
Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE - Entry with Own Car
- Trackday Entry Only (Own Car) - Booking form
Complete this form only after speaking to us. Use this form to enter your own car on a Trackday (any circuit).
- RSRNurburg Premium Trackday Entry with OWN CAR
Complete this form only after speaking to us. Use this form to drive your own on our RSRNurburg Premium Trackday event on the 26th of August 2019 the Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE Circuit (Long Circuit).